A good dispenser for bottles – what does it mean?
- have appropriate parameters which enable functional use of a cosmetic;
- be made from resistant material;
- have encouraging look;
- enable customization.
Liquid soap dispenser – how to choose the best one for your product?
- what parameters a liquid soap pump should have;
- what it should look like (as far as visual identification of particular company is concerned);
- How it should correspond to such expressions as: “modernity”, “functionality”, “simplicity”, “design”.
Is it possible to make a choice according to the dose of the applied product – in order to prevent the dispenser from dispensing too little or too much of the product? For soap dispensers there is standard dose, which is optimal amount necessary for the user of the product and it amounts 2.0-2.2 ml.
Standard bottle with a dispenser or ariless packaging?
First of all, increasing dislike of consumers to products including additives and preservatives is observed. Over 30% of buyers worldwide declare that they choose cosmetics with natural ingredients. Secondly, the European Commission has influence on ingredients as well – after enforcing cosmetic resolution no. 1223/2009 of 30th November, 2009, almost half of their decisions on withdrawal of particular substances from the market concerned additives and preservatives.
- limiting access of air to the content of an airless bottle – sucking air piston enables economical, even dosing of a product until it is finished;
- airless container assures hermetic closing of the cosmetic inside all the time it is used, hence, no germs get inside an airless packaging;
- utilizing non-transparent material in airless bottles protects the content from sunlight.